Army Repair & Return Requirements
U.S. Army prime contract: W91CRB-16-D-0007
U.S. Army prime contract: W91CRB-19-D-0028
The U.S. Army has contracted with S&K Logistics Services for management services to sustain a broad range of standard and non-standard components of military end-items owned by Army Foreign Military Service (FMS) Customers.
The quotes submitted shall in no way obligate S&K Logistics Services for work performed. After a mutually acceptable agreement, S&K may issue Repair Orders for work to be performed on the items quoted.
NOTE: Vendors MUST review the Quote Requirements listed below PRIOR to submission.
Submit Quotes and Documents to: ArmyR&Rquote@skls-llc.com
REPAIR SOURCE QUALIFICATIONS
Must provide proof of successful repair history:
- Invoices, redacted contract showing Part Number/NSN
- Similar Item, provide explanation and provide invoice or contract
- SOF/CSI must be repaired by the ESA Approved Source, OEM or OEM repair Source.
- ISO 9001-2008
INITIAL BID SUBMISSION
Must provide the following:
- Evaluation Fee and Turnaround Time
- Average Repair Price and Turnaround Time
- Any historical information on Over and Above
- Provide Cage Code and Shipping Address
- Price Justification
- With your quote, please state if your repair facility is in compliance with ISO 9001; 2000 or 2008, Quality Management Systems – Requirements or AS9100C Quality Management Systems requirements for aviation, space and defense organizations and supplemental requirements imposed by this contract. If not, please state your current quality certification.
- ANTI-LOBBYING CLAUSE FAR 52.203-12 Signed Statement (applicable over SAT):
- The offeror, by signing its offer, hereby certifies to the best of its knowledge and belief that no Federal appropriated funds have been paid or will be paid to any person for influencing or attempting to influence an officer or employee of any agency, a Member of Congress, an officer or employee of Congress, or an employee of a Member of Congress on its behalf in connection with the awarding of this contract.
- If any registrants under the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995 have made a lobbying contact on behalf of the offeror with respect to this contract, the offeror shall complete and submit, with its offer, OMB Standard Form LLL, Disclosure of Lobbying Activities, to provide the name of the registrants. The offeror need not report regularly employed officers or employees of the offeror to whom payments of reasonable compensation were made.
All units require a 1-YEAR WARRANTY on repairs.